This post may contain affiliate links. You pay the same and I get a small commission
I have created a new Prinables Page to make it easier to download and print my various resources.
I am always looking for ways to improve my blog and make it easy for viewers to access my materials. If you ever have any trouble printing or downloading my materials please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will be happy to send you a copy.
Sometimes the problem might be with the computer you are using. Here are some tips from Scrib to make sure that you computer has the right settings to few embedded documents:
- Open Adobe’s Settings Manager, athttp://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
- Click the “globe & folder” icon to open the Global Storage Settings tab.
- Be sure Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer is checked.
- Click the folder icon to open the Website Storage Settings tab.
- Locate the entries for both s3.amazonaws.com and scribd.com (or d.scribd.com). For each of these:
- Click on the entry to highlight it.
- Move the slider until is says 100K.